Tuesday 13 September 2011

ATS Wed Challenge - Anything Goes - woohoo

Another Wed Challenge is upon us at ATS and this week it's 'anything goes'. So I decided to make a 'trio' of cards using the gorgeous Laugh Lines that I have. They are so happy, how can they not bring joy??? I also used my 'mixed messages' sentiments, my cuttlebug, and just had to add a little butterfly for Laugh Line Bee to blow her raspberry at!  So here is my trio...


Having fun with the Wed Challenge.

Happy Craftin' all.
S

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of cards - love the white background and all the floral details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, all three cards are amazing!Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card Sandie! The Laugh Lines gals are so cute and fun! I clipmarked your card and a couple more for the Now Featuring post on the All That Scraps blog... http://atsblog.typepad.com if you want to take a look!

    ReplyDelete