Monday 22 August 2011

ATS Wed Challenge - Sketch

Well, here we are again for another Wednesday Challenge over at ATS. And this week it is a sketch challenge.

I've started working as a swimming instructor and the bosses b'day is coming up, so I thought I'd use my newly arrived Laugh Lines Marina stamp and make a birthday card. I think she looks smashing.

I coloured the tail using a technique I learned on Amy Y's blog, and while it may not have turned out quite as nice as hers, I think it is still pretty effective.


and this is the inside.
and this is the sketch

So that is all for today. I hope to have more time soon to knuckle down and get on here more.

Happy Craftin'
S




2 comments:

  1. Love your card, the colors are fab and your coloring is awesome! She looks gorgeous and I love the added pearls in her hair! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us for the ATS challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring! Love the pearls!Thank you so much for participating in the All That Scraps Challenge! Hope to see you next week:)
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete