Tuesday 9 August 2011

ATS Wednseday Challenge - Anything Goes

Over at ATS this week's challenge is an anything goes challenge. I chose to use Sugar Plums Geisha Girl digi stamp and instead of a card I created an OTP. I used a Kaisercraft frame and 'wrapped' it in Japanese papers, stamped a background, and stuck the cutie Geisha on some mounting tape. The flowers in the corner are from the talented Sandie (another Sandie, not me :o) ).


I have to say I'm enjoying the Wednesday Challenge. I'm creating something every week, which is a bit unusual for me.

TFL and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome, love the papers you've used and the flower looks so cool! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great! Nice to see you again!
    Thank You so very much for taking part in our Challenge at All That Scraps!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete