Monday 25 July 2011

Wednesday Challenge All that Scraps

Well, here I am entering my first ever blog challenge. All That Scraps is having a Christmas in July challenge and I have used their gorgeous Angel Emma digi stamp to create this 'centre step' card. One of the things I love about digis is the fact you can resize them as I did with the 2 side Angels. I think it turned out pretty good. Totally love CC Designs stamps.


As this is my first ever post with a photo I have no idea how this will work out...I guess we'll see. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous, love your design and all the touches of gold! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for being my first "member".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your angel choir here - perfect for a Christmas card. Thank you for joining in on the ATS challenge. I hope you will be back!

    ReplyDelete